Minimum order for free shipping is $400 for Ontario, $400 for BC, and $500 for the rest of Canada. On occasion, there may be a surcharge for delivery to very remote destinations.
Generally, orders for BC, Alberta, and Yukon Territories are shipped from Burnaby, BC. All other destinations are shipped from our Markham, ON location. Depending on stock availability, we may ship from either distribution centre.
Orders are usually processed and outbound within 1-3 business days of receipt. We use third-party courier or cartage/LTL delivery services. Temperature controlled shipping can be arranged when required. Your account manager will assist to determine the most appropriate delivery method(s) for you based on ordering patterns. Please expect the reasonable and customary shipping time for products to be delivered to your destination.
Returns are for credit only unless otherwise pre-authorized by LCG Foods. Please discuss all return requests with your account manager before sending products back or destroying product. Failure to adhere to this policy may result in significant and unexpected delays and/or charges for processing your return.
General product returns must satisfy the following criteria:
- Product must be in resalable condition
- Product must not have price labels attached
- Expiry date remains greater than 60 days, if the product had at least 60 days shelf life when originally shipped
- LCG Foods has been notified in advance of the intent to return
- The product is not discontinued from our standard product offering at time of return
Credit claims must be made within 48 hours of receipt of goods and are subject to approval. LCG Foods Distribution does not accept returns on:
- Store inventory overstock
- Store discontinuations
- Store dated product received with valid best before date
- Short ship claims after an order is signed and received in good condition
- Any product that has been kept longer than 180 days
Damage claims for products rendered unsalable during shipping must be made within 48 hours of receipt and photographs must be sent with the credit claim, as we need to be able to forward the images to our third-party carriers.
We cannot guarantee credit when consumers have made returns for product because it does not suit their personal taste preferences. However, we are generally able to process credit for product that has become unfit for use (e.g. moldy or discoloured prior to best before date), given the following conditions:
- Product must have been stored under appropriate conditions
- Photographs, best before dates, and batch codes (if available) are provided, to allow us forward to manufacturer for investigation
Product Life Guarantee
At LCG Foods, we guarantee non-perishable/shelf stable products will have at least 60 days shelf life, unless otherwise indicated.