COVID-19 Recommended Products
Well, you found this page.
The only way you would have found it is if you read my email - so thank you for continuing to engage with me.
- While many have made their initial stock up of essentials (toilet paper, anyone?) - Panic buying combined with supply shortages means they've missed a few items and still need to go back to the grocery to "close gaps" in their shopping list.
- Concerns will shift from "making sure I have food, can feed my family, & wipe bums" to "making sure we are getting enough fibre, nutrients, and healthy options"
Here are products we recommend for customers during our time of shelter-in-place and work-from-home.
The main drivers for these recommendations are:
- A focus on dried fruits - they are in high demand during this time and major shortages are seen (at time of writing) on amazon.ca, for example
- Nutrient dense foods with long shelf life
- Protein rich foods that are hard to prepare (much more convenient as a snack)
- As usual, products not found in "regular" grocery stores
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.- Paul
Nutritious, Shelf-Stable Foods
Panic buying combined with supply shortages means they've missed a few items and still need to go back to the grocery to close gaps in their shopping list...
Concerns will shift from, "can I feed my family?" to "are we getting enough fibre, nutrients, and healthy options?"
Paul Yip, Founder LCG Foods