OneEarth Muffin MixesOneEarth
|#1945||390g - Sweet Potato and Cinnamon|
- Delightfully balanced muffin with sweet potatoes, spices, and just the right amount of cinnamon and carrot.
- Gluten – free, low fat, high fibre.
- Source of potassium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, chromium, and iron.
- Adding the recommended eggs and vegetable oil adds 90 calories per serving.
- For less calories, use 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce (no eggs or oil). This substitution adds only 30 calories per serving.
- Enjoy adding finely chopped nuts, seeds, or dried fruit to this Muffin Mix.
- If there is a slight hardening in the mix, please remember that we do not use any flow agents or anti-clumping additives. Squeezing the mix in the pouch gently before mixing, makes it easier to blend all ingredients easily. As tempting as it is, please avoid eating the raw batters.
Ingredients: Sorghum flour, organic coconut sugar, dried sweet potato, dried carrot, organic evaporated cane sugar, cinnamon, dried molasses, baking soda, chicory root inulin, natural vanilla powder, ginger powder, xantham gum, allspice powder, clove powder, rose hips powder.